HOME

14 January, 2021

Scoundrels Saga - This is my county - ep.02

New episode of the Scoundrel saga.
Thank you all for the many views of the first episode.

Here the second part of the story of Marquand the Ambiguous and his dark men.

Battlefield already set up

Hill and boulders are WIP


So I defined the encounter 


I took some pics to help you to remember the miniatures used to represent my party.

BREHWIS, MARQUAND, HEGO and OLWARD

THE YEOMAN, ARIN (the rowing wanderer),
THE YOUNG WILY ROGUE and THE GRATEFUL VOLUNTEER

 Deserters and Killer (personality)

Battle started


It starts!

All move towards the enemy. HEGO go to the hill.


Here I remembered to split the enemy in 3 groups as rules said

Hego shoots!


THE YEOMAN is wounded!

Meanwhile on the right side... 

Here I was too engaged in the battle to remeber to take photos of the match. Sorry guys, trust me was epic and also funny. Full of tension and fast.

At the end our men held the field.


-------------
NOTE
- The game was more fluid of the previous one
- Notekeeping remains the principal waste of time 
- I've to remeber to take pics of all turns
- I need to find another way to show you the turns. Screenshoots of the screen are crappy.
  Probably I've to learn something about html and similar

Thanks for reading!!


PS. dear readers feel free to give feedbacks on everything.. these are really important for a young blog as mine



No comments:

Post a Comment