HOME

02 January, 2021

Scoundrels Saga - Looking for Troubles - ep.01

 I started my campaign 


Rpg bases, minidice, std dice


After the Town Turn, I disposed the Encounter


Battlefield set up.. inside the backside woods there are 2 coins as targets

Starting the battle


Charging ..

..and fighting



Marquand in trouble!

Olward and The Yeoman overwhelm the raider

The Yeoman and The Old Wily Rogue eliminate last menace on right side

Hard fight on the left side

The raiders boss is tough
1° target reached



2° target founded

The raiders don't want to leave the field

Fight over!





--------------------

Some notes ...
- It's too hard track all things, play the game and make photos
- I created a table on Google Sheets to help me ... I will use it again - hoping to save time
- Rules are straightforward ... but I thing I need 1 or 2 more Campaign turn.
- Most over all .. I'm really pleased the game (all phases). It was super funny!

To implement
- Take better photos.
- Take photos of crucial moments
- Summarize the events of the battle (maybe after a couple of games - taking note of each steps help me to learn the system)


(ps 4 hours to create all that.. I've to really work on my workflow)



Many thanks to giorgis (of Nordic Weasel discord) and his blog. 


Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. I really like the way you recorded everything, it looks great, and I am thinking of doing something similar.
    I agree, it does take a bit of time to do that. I record on a notepad by hand, but have lately just been marking highlights and adding in the narrative later.
    It really is a fun game, I'm looking forward to more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott. If you want i can share a blank version of the file I use.

      Delete
  2. Great read! I've been meaning to get this game on the table for a while now, a really like seeing content on it. I like how you combine both a recap of the events and a compelling narrative with it; it helps see how the game works as I haven't actually played yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mahoo.
    It really help me to pay attention to the rules and also give back a good flavour.
    Reading all, after the game, it's also a good way to find errors and improve your game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. 메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bookmarked your site since this site contains profitable data in it. I am extremely content with articles quality and introduction. You're the best for keeping extraordinary stuff. I am especially grateful for this site. เกมสล็อตBig Bad Wolf

    ReplyDelete